Taste of the Cape
Sunday, April 8, 2018
Four Freedoms Park in Cape Coral comes alive with the premier culinary and cultural event of the season. Enjoy a wonderful afternoon of great tastes from some of the best restaurants Cape Coral has to offer, and a wide variety of wide variety of beers, margaritas, and wine. Local bands perform throughout the day, and the afternoon caps off with Symphony at Sunset – performed by the Gulf Coast Symphony! All proceeds benefit scholarships and music education outreach programs within our community.
What To Know When You Go
- Admission is free
- Gates open at 11:00 a.m., event ends at sunset (~7:00 p.m.)
- Purchase food & beverage tickets on site; no outside food or beverages or coolers allowed
- Bring lawn chairs and/or blankets
- Leave pets at home
- Enter from Sunnybrook Avenue at Cape Coral Parkway; Sunnybrook Avenue and Beach Court will be closed to vehicle traffic
- Handicap Accessible parking available at SunTrust Bank (530 Cape Coral Pkwy E)
- FREE PARKING Club Square (with shuttle to park), the Veterans Museum (with shuttle to park), and Big Johns Plaza (with shuttle to park).
- Premium Parking ($5/car) available at the empty lots in the 400-block of Cape Coral Parkway,