Taste of the Cape
February 26, 2017
Four Freedoms Park in Cape Coral comes alive with the premier culinary and cultural event of the season. Enjoy a wonderful afternoon of great tastes from some of the best restaurants Cape Coral has to offer, and a wide variety of wide variety of beers, margaritas, and wine. Local bands perform throughout the day, and the afternoon caps off with Symphony at Sunset – A Patriotic Salute – performed by the Gulf Coast Symphony and United States Air Force Singing Sergeants! All proceeds benefit scholarships and music education outreach programs within our community.
What To Know When You Go
- Admission is free
- Gates open at 12:00 p.m., event ends at sunset (~6:00 p.m.)
- Purchase food & beverage tickets on site; no outside food or beverages or coolers allowed
- Bring lawn chairs and/or blankets
- Leave pets at home
- Enter from Sunnybrook Avenue at Cape Coral Parkway; Sunnybrook Avenue and Beach Court will be closed to vehicle traffic
- Handicap Accessible parking available at SunTrust Bank (530 Cape Coral Pkwy E)
- Parking available at the empty lots in the 400-block of Cape Coral Parkway, Club Square (with shuttle to park), the Veterans Museum (with shuttle to park), and Big Johns Plaza (with shuttle to park).