Health & Safety
We are taking significant measures to ensure the health and safety of all patrons, staff, and performers. The following protocols are in place at all performances and classes, both at the Music & Arts Community Center and at Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall at FSW.
• All patrons are required to wear a face mask and observe social distancing, including while in line for the Box Office and restrooms.
Face masks will be provided to guests who do not have one.
• Each patron will have their temperature taken when they arrive at the venue. Patrons with a temperature over 100.4°F will be asked to leave.
• Ticket holders who arrive at the venue and are unable to enter the building due to coronavirus protocols will be offered a refund or an account credit for their tickets.
• Prior to coming to the venue, patrons are strongly encouraged to review the CDC signs and symptoms. Please do not attend if you, anyone in your household, or with whom you have had contact in the last 14 days are feeling ill or exhibiting the signs and symptoms listed by the CDC.
• Stay home when you are sick.
— If you are a Music & Arts Community Center ticket holder and are feeling ill, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (239) 277-1700 to discuss exchanging your seats for another future event.
• In addition to our already stringent schedule of cleaning and disinfecting the entire facility before, during, and after each performance, we are paying particular attention to all common area surfaces in the theater, such as: counters, railings, door handles, and seats.
• Numerous wall-mounted hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the building. Please use these hand sanitizing stations liberally.
• Staff and performers receive regular COVID testing to ensure the health and safety of all.
• Seating will be determined with Florida Department of Health and CDC guidelines in mind.
• Patrons will have the option of print-at-home tickets. WILL-CALL ticket pick up will NOT be available prior to performances.
• Tickets are available for purchase prior to all performances or at the door at the Music & Arts Community Center. Walk up tickets are not available at Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall.
• Please call the Box Office at (239) 277-1700 Monday – Friday between 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. with any questions or View Concerts for self-service ticketing.
• Electronic Programs are available to download at each performance.