Great civilizations are indeed identified by their culture, and we are fortunate to have a magnificent community orchestra to call our own! The Gulf Coast Symphony is recognized for its powerful music-making, which is created at each and every concert by our extraordinarily talented local musicians and our founding music director, Dr. Andrew M. Kurtz. The donors who sustain this great orchestra are led by our Maestro’s Circle members, all who are passionately committed to sustaining the symphonic tradition and ensuring that the symphony can reach audiences throughout our community. Maestro’s Circle members invest in the symphony’s continued success. Through their generous support they ensure that the glorious sounds of the Gulf Coast Symphony and the sheer power of music continue to thrive in Southwest Florida.
In addition to achieving philanthropic goals, Maestro’s Circle members receive:
- Privilege to purchase Loge seats at the Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall for any GCS concert (available *only* to Maestro’s Circle members!)
- Access to the VIP Parking area at the Hall
- Access to the Maestro’s Circle Lounge at the Hall, including complimentary coffee and soft drinks, full-service bar, and private restroom
- After-concert receptions in the Maestro’s Circle Lounge, featuring gourmet desserts and a chance to meet the guest stars of the show
- Personalized name plate to wear at the concerts, recognizing them as valued supporters
- Listing in concert programs as a Maestro’s Circle member
- NEW!!! Refer a friend who becomes a Maestro’s Circle member and receive four tickets (best available seats) to the concert of your choice!
To become a member of the Maestro’s Circle with your minimum pledge of $1,000, please contact Dr. Andrew M. Kurtz, Music Director, at 239.277.1700 or make your gift online now.